Ultrasound Fetal Heartbeat Monitor
Ultrasound Fetal Heartbeat Monitor - FDA Approved, LCD Screen, Speaker, Headphone Jack, Pocket Sized
At a Glance...
- Monitor your baby’s heartbeat in the comfort of your home with this easy to use Pocket Sized Ultrasound Fetal Doppler.
- This affordable fetal heart rate monitor meets the stringent safety and quality standards required for FDA approved
- Monitor your baby’s heart rate through the LCD screen the audio output
Pocket Sized Ultrasound Fetal Doppler
This affordable and compact baby fetal heartbeat monitor can be used in your home and has been designed to be lightweight and portable making it ideal for midwives, doctors, and expectant mothers.
This sort of technology used to be exceptionally expensive and exclusively made for the medical sector but thanks to cheaper manufacturing costs mothers to be can now easily afford this remarkable heat beat listening device to help monitor and check the progress of their unborn child.
Designed for use by both health professionals and mothers the ergonomically designed baby heart rate monitor fits comfortably in the hand and it cylindrical probe has an extendable coiled wire making it easy to move around and detect the baby’s heartbeat with.
This fetal Doppler contains an ultrasonic signal transmitter and receiver that features 3 different data readout modes, these provide real-time fetal heart rate (FHR) monitoring, average heartbeat monitoring, and a manual mode. All of these readings can be clearly displayed on the large LCD display makes it easy to track the health of your growing baby. As well as tracking the FHR on the LCD screen you can listen to the heartbeat through a pair of headphones to lull you to sleep or alternatively can share the miracle of life with your family & friends and listen to through the built in speaker.
With a high-quality sound, you can clearly hear the heart beats without the interruptions of static, which aids professionals in diagnostics as well as reassures mothers.
- Safety: Complies with IEC60601-1:2006
- Built-in Loudspeaker
- LCD Display With Backlight
- Battery Status Indication
- Output For Headphone
- Auto Power Off
- Power By: 2x 1.5V AA battery (Not Included)
- Fetal Heart Rate: 50 to 240 BPM
- Resolution: 1BPM
- Accuracy: +/- 2BPM
- Probe Nominal Frequency: 3.0 MHz
- Working Frequency: 3.0 MHz (+/-10%)
- FDA Approval
- Real-time mode, Averaged mode, Manual mode
- Main Product Dimensions: 129 x 88 x 34 mm (L x W x D)
- Main Product Weight: 194g
- Portable Baby Heart Rate Detector
- User Manual
We Also Recommend